vrijdag 20 januari 2012

26 Alternatives for Megaupload

Internet censorship does not work. It's that easy.
Today people connected to megaupload.com have been arrested and are facing trial. This is unfair.
If your FBI, underneath is a list of sites similar to megaupload. Enjoy your job.
To all others: HAVE FUN!


SendSpace.com
MediaFire.com
iFile.it
Rapidshare.com
Savefile.ro
TransferBigFiles.com
KeepMyFile.com
Badongo.com
YourFileLink.com
UploadPedia.com
ge.tt
4Shared
WeTransfer.com
FileServe.com
hotfile.com
filesonic.com
depositfiles.com
zshare.net
filedropper.com
2shared.com
sprend.com
esnips.com
OpenUpload
yousendit.com
filenurse.com
drop.st

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I was going through a hard-time with my relationship so I had to confirm my husband's cheating suspicions. I met this hacking genius (blackhatservers@gmail.com) online , I can say she's the best out there ..she made spying seem so easy. I was able to listen to his calls and read text messages on his phone, amongst she gave me asses to his Facebook and WhatsApp account as well. if you need to be sure about your partner's sincerity all you need to do is contact her directly via email : blackhatservers@gmail.com . She literally saved me from all the lies and heartbreak, all she asked for was his phone number and all was done

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Are you monetizing your exclusive shared links?
    Did you know AdWorkMedia will pay you an average of $0.50 per uploaded file download?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen